The Malibu Garden Club meets once a month at
The Club House, Point Dume Club
29500 Heathercliff Road
The meetings feature guest speakers and promote conservation and natural gardening practices. In addition to providing education to members and the community, the Malibu Garden Club has maintained several community flower gardens, organizes field trips and sponsors events to raise funds for worthwhile projects.
Membership in the club includes:
- Education Programs
- Monthly Newsletter with Garden Tips, Special Events
- Field Trips & Tours to Private & Public Gardens
- Scholarships for Horticulture Students
- Help with Community Landscaping Projects
- Exchange of information on everything from Abelia to Zephyranthes, native plants to Orchids
Please help support our club by renewing your dues.
Organization or Business: $150.00
Send dues to
Malibu Garden Club
P.O. Box 6474
Malibu, CA 90264
To join the Malibu Garden Club or to find out more about us, please contact our hotline at 310-457-3860 or email email@example.com.
Purchase membership online
Membership is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
+ $1.06 processing fee
+ $1.40 processing fee
+ $2.10 processing fee
|Organization / Business||$150.00
+ $4.80 processing fee